środa, 16 września 2015

"Perfect Day" layout by Olga

Witajcie,
Dziś mam dla Was kolejne LO  z produktami Studio75
Przygotowałam pracę ze zdjęciem mojej młodszej siostry. Za oknem  prawie jesień, zjecie zostało zrobione rok temu w październiku podczas wycieczki do Sankt Petersburga. Było wówczas zimno i śnieżnie, a wycieczka była cudowna.
Hello all,

here is my new layout with wonderful Studio75 products. I've created a LO with a photo of my younger sister. It's autumn outside now and the photo was made a year ago in October during our trip to Saint Petersburg - it was cold and snowing but the trip to one of most beautiful cities of Russia was amazing and full of fun!))




The products I used / Użyte produkty:

Mrs & Mr Black paper set

Mrs & Mr Black 05


Mrs & Mr Black 01


Mrs & Mr Black 03

And let me remind you about our current Challenge #9:


Have a nice day!


2 komentarze :