poniedziałek, 20 czerwca 2016

Good Times Mixed Media Layout

Hi everyone! Today I want to share with you a purple/turquoise mixed media layout that I made using the Lavender collection.

Witajcie!  Dzisiaj chciałam podzielić się z Wami fioletowo-turkusowym LO, które stworzyłam z kolekcji Lawendowy poranek.
I added dimension and texture to the Lavender Morning 01 paper using an embossing folder, it gives a cool effect . Next I used the doily stencil with light paste to add  textures on the Lavender Morning 04 paper that it's my base paper
Dodałam embossing na papierze Lawendowy poranek 01 by nadać tekstury. Następnie użyłam koronkowej maski i pasty strukturalnej aby nadać tekstuty bazowemu papaierowi LAwendowy poranek 04.
I made layers with the lavender morning 01 paper and  between the layer I put the Roses Trim in Tile blue color. I cut out one of the words from the Splash it!05 paper and used it as the title.

Zrobiłam warstwy z papieru Lawendowy poranek 01, pomiędzy umieściłam róże na tiulu. Wycięłam napis z papieru Splash it 05.

I cut out a tag from the Lavender Morning Strip with Tags.





Products I used:
Użyłam:








Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz