poniedziałek, 13 czerwca 2016

The Best of You & Me

Hi Crafty Friends!

I'm gona show you a vivid layout full of flowers. The colour combination is pink, orange and blue.
My background paper is one from the Lavender Morning collection. I used the stamp from the same collection and I painted the flowers with anilinky paint and mists. The margins were too clean for me so I repaint them with pastel pink and orange and a little bit of white gesso. Under the photo you can see doily lace stencil with a touch of turquise paint. For decoration I use paper flowers, metallic butterfly, art stones, glitters, printed butterflies, some flakes and background stamps with several patterns. 

Here is my layout, I hope you like it: 

Witajcie!
Chcę Wam pokazać żywy, pełen kwiatów layout. Użyłam kombinacji kolorów: różowego, pomarańczowego i niebieskiego. Moim bazowym papierem jest papier z kolekcji Lawendowy Poranek. Użyłam stempla z tej samej kolekcji i pomalowałam kwiaty. Marginesy były zbyt czyste dla mnie więc przemalowałam je pastelowym różem i pomarańczem oraz dodałam trochę gesso. Pod zdjęciem możecie zobaczyć serwetkę z maski z kroplą turkusu. Do dekoracji użyłam papierowych kwiatów, metalowego motyla, ozdobnych kamyczków, świecidełek, drukowanych motyli, nieco płatków oraz stemple z różnymi wzorami tła. 

Oto mój layout, mam nadzieję, że Wam się podoba:



Here are some close ups: 







Products I used:




Don't forget to join our monthly challenge! 
Here are the details:

Thank you for stopping by!
I hope I see you here next time!


Nie zapomnijcie o naszym aktualnych wyzwaniu!
Dziękuję za wizytę i mam nadzieję, do następnego razu!



Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz