poniedziałek, 18 stycznia 2016

Good Day layout...a tag & Video Tutorial !

Hello! Happy Monday everyone!!  Marilyn's here with you today, it's my first post as part of this wonderful design team and I can't be more happy.  I'm going to share with you two projects and a video tutorial. My first project is a mixed media layout that I made for my daughter's best friend Jacklyn who is a sweet lovely girl.

Witaj!
Radosnego poniedziałku dla Wszystkich! Dziś ja- Marilyn i mój pierwszy post jako  część tego wspaniałego DT, nie mogę być bardziej szczęśliwa. Chcę podzielić się z Wami dwoma projektami i video tutorialem. Mój pierwszy projekt, to layout mixed mediowy, który zrobiłam dla najlepszej przyjaciółki mojej córki Jacklyn, która jest słodką kochaną dziewczyną.


I selected the Splash it! 04 paper from the Splash it! collection. This paper has a fabulous mixed media pattern that I love and to enhance it I made different mixed media techniques that you will see in the video tutorial.

Wybrałam papier Splash it! 04 z kolekcji Splash it!. Ten papier ma wspaniały mixed mediowy wzór, który ja uwielbiam i pogłębiłam go stosując różne mixed mediowe techniki, które będziecie mogli zobaczyć na video tutorialu.

I selected  the wooden die cut frame and used the negative behind my photo.

Wybrałam tekturową ramkę a jej negatyw użyłam pod zdjęciem.

I added textures using the stencil- zig zag with a mix of light paste and gesso.
Dodałam tekstury używając maski zyg zag, pasty i gesso.


I cut out some numbers, phrases from the Splash it! 05 paper and used it like embellishments.
Wycięłam kilka cyfr i fraz z arkusza Splash it!05 i użyłam ich jako dodatków.


I love laces and the Cotton ribbon adds the perfect touch to my design.

Uwielbiam dodawać koronki i bawełniane wstążki, które nadają perfekcyjnego wykończenia mojemu projektowi.



Here' the video tutorial...enjoy it!!

To jest video tutorial.

 



"A Tag"
I made this tag for the January Vintage challenge...

"Tag"
Zrobiłam go do styczniowego wyzwania Vintage...



I created this tag with the Mrs & Mr.Black and the Splash it! collections. The Pan i Pani Black 02 is my background paper that I used to cover the chipboard tag.

Stworzyłam ten tag z papierów Pan i Pani Black oraz Splash it! Papiery Pan i Pani Black 02 jest moim tłem, które użyłam na tekturowym tagu.


I made some paper piercing to cover the cup and I also draped the paper in the bottom of the tag. I made the little tag "hello"  from one of  the papers of the Splash it! collection.  I colored my image with Copic markers.


Użyłam nieco papieru na pokrycie filiżanki a także udrapowałam w dolnej części. Zrobiłam mały tag "hello" z jednego z papierów z kolekcji Splash it! Pokolorowałam obrazek markerami Copic.

Supplies:
Mrs & Mr Black 02

Splash it 03



Splash it 05

Chipboard tags 01 - 3 pcs.


Frame 10,5x10,7cm
Stencil - zig zag

Pearls



Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!
Marilyn Rivera

Dziękuję za uwagę i do następnego razu!
Marilyn Rivera

1 komentarz :