piątek, 3 lipca 2015

Simple and elegant wedding albums

Hi!
Z tej strony Veronika z nowym , slubnym albumem. Tym razem album jest prosty i elegancki, a do jego wykoanian użyłam kolekcji List miłosny 
Uważam, iż ta  kolekcja jest idealna na ślubne albumy i nie potrzebuje wielu dodatków. 

Veronika here to share my new wedding albums. This time I made very simply and elegant works with Love letter collection  by Studio75.
I think that this collection is perfect for wedding albums and not needs a lot of embelishments. 
 



 


W mojej pracy użyłam / For my work I used :
Love letter paper 

 Binding wire 1 1/4`
 Chipboard album 23x28cm
Zapraszam do udziału w naszym wyzwaniu !
And welcome to join to our monthly challenge next day (we have something interesting for you!)

Dziękuję za uwagę!
Thank you for attention!





1 komentarz :