wtorek, 24 listopada 2015

My Perfect Sweet Love Layout by Amy

Goodmorning everyone, 
Today it's my turn again to show you something I made with the lovely papers Studio 75 offers. This time I would like to show you another layout. 
This time I combined "Mrs & Mr Black"  and "Splash-It"!
I think it's such a pretty combination the back & creams with the light red & soft blues don't you think so too? The picture I used is form our boy two day's after he was born almost 11 years ago oh boy does time go fast. {feeling slightly old now lol} 

Dzień dobry Wszystkim,
Dziś moja ponownie moja kolej by pokazać co zrobiłam z pięknych papierów Studio75. Tym razem chciałabym pokazać Wam nieco inny layout.
Tym razem połączyłam papiery z kolekcji Pan i Pani Black i Splasg it!
Myślę, że to piękne połączenie czerni i kremów z jasną czerwienią i delikatnym niebieskim, też tak uważacie? Na zdjęciu jest nasz synek dwa dni po urodzeniu, 11 lat temu, o rany ale ten czas szybko ucieka {czuję się nieco staro, lol }

My Perfect Sweet Love: 

For this layout I used some of my favorite new Lindy's Stamp Gang spray's {sidewalk chalk} to give it that light white feel to it. 
Let's have a closer look: 

W tym layoucie użyłam moją ulubioną nową mgiełkę Lindy Stamp Gang {sidewalk chalk}.
Zobaczmy kilka zbliżeń:



For my text I used the cute little text strips & buttons form the "Splash It"collection 

Użyłam napisy do wycinania z kolekcji Splash it!



Studio 75 products used: 
Użyłam:

Pan i Pani Black 01

Mrs & Mr Black 01
Splash it 02
Splash it 02
Splash it 05
Splash it 05
Splash it 06
Splash it 06

If you love the papers I used and can't get a hold of them you could enter our Challenge #11 "use the color palette" this month and win store credit. 

Jeśli kochasz papiery i nie możesz bez nich wytrzymać możesz wziąć udział w naszym aktualnym wyzwaniu # 11 i wygrać bon na zakupy w sklepie Studio75  


Wykonajcie dowolną  papierową pracę (np. notes, kartkę, album itp) pasującą do poniższej palety.

You make any work matching the color palette.

Thank you so much for your visit and I'd like to wish you a wonderful & inspiring day! 
Love 

Dziękuję za wizytę i życzę Wam pięknego i inspirującego dnia!

1 komentarz :

  1. Amy,
    As always, a most gorgeous page! I love your wonderful design, papers, textures and chippies. And, the photo of your son as a tiny baby is beautiful.

    OdpowiedzUsuń