piątek, 13 listopada 2015

Winter Wonderland Layout using Magic Time Collection
from Helen







Hello again everyone & I am happy to present to you today a layout created
 with the new Magic Time Collection - you can see in the Studio 75 store HERE.

Witam ponownie i cieszę się, że mogę Wam zaprezentować dziś layout stworzony z nowej kolekcji Magiczny Czas.


These papers & illustrations are truly very beautiful.  The chipboard clock
 also comes from Studio 75 & can be found in the store HERE.  

Te papiery i ilustracje są na prawdę piękne. Tekturowy zegar także pochodzi ze Studio75.


As well as the beautiful papers there are also lovely images that can be fussy-cut, 
as well as various different ribbons with Christmas designs printed on them, 
from snowflakes to baubles!!




To give everything a Christmassy feel I sprayed my background using blue mist
 then sprayed over with a sparkly spray varnish so I could sprinkle on some
 mica & glass beads & have them stick to the background.  Lastly I used
 a sponge to dab on some gesso to look like snow!

Aby nadać całości świątecznego klimatu spryskałam tło niebieską mgiełką a następnie połyskującą, dodałam szklane kulki. Na koniec użyłam gąbki i gesso dla nadania efektu śniegu.


As a result my paper was quite damp so it was easy to distress the edges using
 my nails then I cut down my sheet by 1 inch at the top & one side so that when
 I adhered it to my base sheet there was a half inch border all around.  

This is a good idea  for mixed media pages to flatten the paper.  Use a roller/brayer
 & work from the outside in, so that if there are any creases they appear right in
 the centre of the page, where they are covered by your photos.

W rezultacie mój papier był wilgotny więc łatwo mogłam postarzyć brzegi używając paznokci. Przycięłam arkusz tak by zachować margines z bazowym tłem, na którym go nakleiłam.
To jest dobry sposób by przy mixedmediowych pracach wygładzić papier. Użyłam rolki by wygładzić papier, stosowałam ją od środka na zewnątrz by nie było zagięć.


Another good idea for mixed media work is to add some fibres & textures to your
projects.  To keep everything light & Wintry I used some white tulle behind
my photos.  I also often cut my flowers into 2 pieces to be more economical.

Innym dobrym pomysłem jest dodanie do pracy mixedmediowej tkanin i tekstur. Aby dodać całości światła i zimowego klimatu użyłam trochę białego tiulu pod zdjęciami. Często też przecinam kwiaty na dwie części, jest to bardziej ekonomiczne.


I love to tie my bows double like I have done above & to cut a V into them at the ends.
I think it looks very pretty & there are plenty of Youtube videos to teach you how
to do it.  I also inked my bow with brown to add a vintage look to it.

Uwielbiam wiązać podwójne kokardy, tak jak zrobiłam to powyżej a ich końcówki przycinać w V. To wygląda bardzo ładnie, na Youtube można znaleźć wiele filmów jak to robić. Potuszowałam także kokardkę na brązowym kolorem by nadać jej wyglądu vintage.


And lastly here is a collage of all my elements.  
This is a fantastic Christmas Collection & I truly loved to work with it! 
 I am sure it will be a best seller.  Go HERE to order it for yourself!

I na koniec kolaż moich wszystkich elementów. To fantastyczna świąteczna kolekcja i na prawdę wspaniale mi się z nią pracuje. Jestem pewna, że będzie bestsellerem. Kliknij TUTAJ by ją zamówić!

Magic time 01

My base paper - Magic Time 01

Magic time 02

My background paper - Magic Time 02

Magic time 03

My fussy-cut elements - Magic Time 03

Magic time 07
More fussy-cut elements - Magic Time 07

Christmas ribbon 15mm
Ribbon used for my bow - Christmas Ribbon 15mm

Clock - die cut chipboard

Chipboard clock - buy HERE - almost sold out!


Please don't forget our current challenge HERE.  
Thank you for your visit!  HELEN.

Nie zapomnijcie o naszym wyzwaniu #11.
Dziękuję za odwiedziny! Helen





1 komentarz :