wtorek, 5 maja 2015

A Wedding Card & Tag Set by Helen







Hello everyone!  HELEN here again with you today, sharing a wedding card
 & tag set I made recently using the Rosalie in the Garden Collection 
HERE, along with some elements from the Yummy Collection HERE.


Witajcie!
Tu Helen ponownie, dziś przedstawiam kartkę ślubną i tag, które wykonałam z kolekcji Rozalia w ogrodzie i niektórych elementów z kolekcji Palce lizać.


I made a card out of the off-cut pieces I had from the Rosalie in the Garden
 collection, inking the edges & cutting one of the pieces with a ribbon cut. 
Before I began layering up my papers I used some modelling paste through 
a Hearts mask, dried it off then inked if up using a bronze ink pad.  

Zrobiłam kartkę ze ścinków Rozalii w ogrodzie, które potuszowałam na brzegach.
Zanim utworzyłam warstwy kartki użyłam maski w serduszka i pasty modelującej, którą wysuszyłam i potuszowałam.


I also added the circular cake element from the Yummy Collection
HERE because it tied in with the whole celebratory/wedding theme. 

Dodałam muffinkę z kolekcji Palce lizać, bo nawiązuje ona do tematyki uroczystości ślubnej.


Next up I made a matching tag.  To add a shabby chic feel of it I used a 
deep-edged punch along the bottom of it & for the top of the tag I shaped
it using my corner rounder.  I sandwiched the gold lace tie between 
2 layers of paper before inking the edges with my bronze inkpad.  

Następnie zrobiłam dopasowany do kartki tag. Aby nadać wykończenia shabby chic użyłam na dole koronkowego dziurkacza i zaokrągliłam brzegi u góry.


As I was working along a messy theme I added a couple of Bark hearts, 
an appropriate sticker sentiment & a die-cut chipboard sticker to match.


Above you can see how I used the pretty 'Yummy' circle element peeking out from 
underneath my double bow.  If you don't know how to tie a double-bow watch this
video on You-tube HERE for a great tutorial.  That is how I learnt to do it :)

Jak zawiązać podwójną kokardę nauczyłam się z video tutorialu na You tube.

* * *
And welcome to join to our challenge!
Zapraszam także do udziału w naszym wyzwaniu.


* * *

Take a look at the products I used below...

Zapraszam do zapoznania się produktami, których użyłam:

Rosalie in the garden 01


Rosalie in the garden 02


Yummy adds on 01


I hope I have inspired you today to make some cards & tags using your 
off-cut pieces.  So much more economical than throwing them away!

Mam nadzieję, że zainspirowałam Was dziś do używania ścinków.





2 komentarze :

  1. Interesująca praca, tyle się tam dzieje!

    Zapraszam serdecznie na bloga i CANDY: www.nozyczkirudej.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wonderful card and tags. I love them. I pinned. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765608053159/

    OdpowiedzUsuń