czwartek, 15 marca 2018

Składana kartka z Einat / Z Fold Card with Einat

Witajcie twórczy przyjaciele!
Hi dear crafty friends!

Z tej strony Einat z nowym projektem, którym chcę Was zainspirować. 
Einat here with a new project to inspire you.



Uwielbiam robić kartki w nietypowym kształcie. Dziś dzielę się z Wami kartką składaną w Z.
Potrzebna jset kartka wielkości 4x6 cala, którą trzeba złożyć na pół. Następnie złożyć lewą stronę, na 2 cale i zagiąć tak, żeby zrobić kształt litery Z.

I love making cards with unusual shape or opening. Today I'm sharing with you a Z fold card. 
Take a 4" x 6" piece of cardstock and fold it in half. Then fold the left side at 2" and fold the paper back to create the Z shape.








Do zrobienia tej kartki użyłam pięknej kolekcji Cherry Blossom oraz jej pięknych dodatków i kwiatków. 
For this card I used the beautiful Cherry Blossom collection with its beautiful embellishments and flowers.

Materiały: Supplies used:






Miłego tworzenia!
Have fun creating!



2 komentarze :

  1. I loved this beautiful card with fancy fold !

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    OdpowiedzUsuń