poniedziałek, 20 czerwca 2016

Good Times Mixed Media Layout

Hi everyone! Today I want to share with you a purple/turquoise mixed media layout that I made using the Lavender collection.

Witajcie!  Dzisiaj chciałam podzielić się z Wami fioletowo-turkusowym LO, które stworzyłam z kolekcji Lawendowy poranek.
I added dimension and texture to the Lavender Morning 01 paper using an embossing folder, it gives a cool effect . Next I used the doily stencil with light paste to add  textures on the Lavender Morning 04 paper that it's my base paper
. 
Dodałam embossing na papierze Lawendowy poranek 01 by nadać tekstury. Następnie użyłam koronkowej maski i pasty strukturalnej aby nadać tekstuty bazowemu papaierowi LAwendowy poranek 04.
I made layers with the lavender morning 01 paper and  between the layer I put the Roses Trim in Tile blue color. I cut out one of the words from the Splash it!05 paper and used it as the title.

Zrobiłam warstwy z papieru Lawendowy poranek 01, pomiędzy umieściłam róże na tiulu. Wycięłam napis z papieru Splash it 05.

I cut out a tag from the Lavender Morning Strip with Tags.





Products I used:
Użyłam:








Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz